I began producing hand-printed legwear while working as an intern at the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art - which was then under the direction of Diana Vreeland.
My work has appeared in Elle, Glamour, Interview & Brides magazines.
I also create custom accessories for museum exhibitions:
- Imperial Tombs of China - Chinese Dragons socks, gloves & scarves. Portland Art Museum 1996
- Splendors of Ancient Egypt - Egyptian Scarab socks & gloves. Portland & Phoenix Art Museums 1998
- Stroganoff - Russian illuminated manuscript gloves. Portland Art Museum 2000
- Faberge - Trouser socks. Hillwood Museum, Washington, DC 2011
- Turkish Smoking Room - Trouser socks & gloves. Pittock Mansion, Portland 2011